Save the date: FICOD 2015 on December 1st, 2nd and 3rd. We’re counting on you!
The seventh edition of the International Forum on Digital Content, #FICOD15, will take place in December 1st, 2nd and 3rd at Palacio Municipal de Congresos de Madrid. Once again, FICOD will bring together national and international experts that will talk about the latest trends on the digital content industry. Likewise, FICOD will be an essential meeting place for professionals and entrepreneurs, that will share a networking and inspirational space, and for youngsters that seek to empower their talent in the digital economy environment.
FICOD is an international event of reference to meet with the new trends and news of the technologic world; an essential point for companies, professionals, investors and students. This year, #FICOD15 will have an international approach and will be open to relevant thematics of the digital economy: entrepreneurship and innovation, big data, Internet of things, 3D printing, cloud computing, music, video games, new media, e-Learning, e-commerce, smart cities, cybersecurity and others.
The activities of #FICOD15 will be related to five areas:
• FICOD Congress, a spaces for ideas, trends and innovation, through an extensive program of plenary sessions and seminars.
• FICOD Industry, a professional fair with the most innovative and technological products and services available in the market.
• FICOD Talent, with a wide offer of training centers and workshops to develop professional skills in one of the sectors with more job opportunities.
• FICOD Funding, the entrepreneurship forum that will bring together entrepreneurs and startups with investors and business angels, to offer business opportunities and boost talent in Spain.
• And FICOD Festival, that will be a space with video games, music, technologic demonstrations, and other activities that assistants will take part and will enjoy.
Do not miss this opportunity to discover –free of charge– the latest trends and innovations, the future of technology and all the elements that are transforming the digital economy in Spain and abroad. We’re counting on you!
If you want to know more about FICOD, visit our website and follow us through the social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Flickr and Instagram).
Categorised in: FICOD