The best of #FICOD15
FICOD 2015 has been a great opportunity to learn about new trends and developments in the technological world. It has counted with the participation of more than 80 prestigious national and international speakers and more than 7,500 attendees, who have gathered in the three-day celebration, which has in addition to the presentations, prevailed networking.
This seventh edition of FICOD has brought together 200 companies, around 110 national and international speakers and more than 90 proposals of content. The forum has achieved 142 million impacts on social networks and 10,000 displays of streaming content.
The first day FICOD was trending topic on Twitter, with more than 81 million impacts, 2,346 tweeting users and 6,992 total tweets, according to Dogtrack data.
From the seminars and workshops we can offer ten technological trends that have been key during 2015:
1. The rise of e commerce and the ‘Alibaba effect’.
2. 3D printers and the rise of the maker movement.
3. The emergence of Fintech with the incorporation of technology to financial services.
4. The digital transformation of enterprises.
5. The eSports and indie phenomenon in the gaming industry.
6. The millennials and their spending habits and their incorporation into the labor market.
7. Employment opportunities in the digital economy and digital content.
8. MOOC and its impact on education.
9. The big data applied to tourism.
10. The year of the advent of virtual reality.
Here are the daily highlight videos about all that has happened in this edition of FICOD.
FICOD will participate in major events of the digital content sector until its next edition in late 2016.
See you at the eighth edition of FICOD!
Categorised in: FICOD15